We're here to help.
Have a Question About Our Products or Concerns About ever changing OSHA Requirements? Get the quick answers you need to protect your employees and your business.
Ask Us A Question
WARNING LINES - OSHA FALL COMPLIANT PROTECTION WARNING LINE SYSTEMS
Where your Safety Need is Warning, Not Restriction, Warning Line Systems Are the Ideal Safety Solution for Many Low-danger Areas.
OSHA Fall Compliant Protection and Staying Alert to Hazards
Different kinds of hazards require different kinds protection. For fall dangers, high drops, or extremely slippery inclines, guard rails are necessary to keep employees safe.
For less dangerous areas, however, warning line systems are the appropriate safety solution. Even though it is true that fixed rails will protect employees in both situations, warning line systems are:
- Much More Economical
- Portable and Useful
- Where your safety need is warning, not restriction, these systems are the ideal safety measure for many low-danger areas.
Our Folding Warning Line System
is our most lightweight and portable warning line system. Assembly is quick and simple:
- Stand the post upright
- Unfold the legs
- Use the pin to hold it all in position
The posts stand 39.5” tall and, if necessary, they can be anchored to the floor.
This Warning Line System Comes With:
- 3 stanchions and 100’ of yellow flag line
- The flag line has yellow flags every five feet
- Warning line nylon cord is rated at 657 lb. of tensile strength
- The Folding Warning Line System meets all OSHA requirements governing warning lines
- This system is an excellent and cost-efficient way to direct people away from unsafe areas wherever they are
The Sentinel Flat Warning Line System
The Sentinel Flat Warning Line System is also portable, but is more solid than the Folding Warning Line System.
The Sentinel Flat Warning Line System Includes:
- Four bases and stanchions
- Each post is 42.75” tall and attaches to its flat base with an easy-to-use pin
- Each post and base have a combined weight of just 42 lb.
- Besides the four bases and stanchions, the Flat Warning Line System also comes with 100” of the yellow warning line. This is our standard heavy duty nylon cord with flags at 5 foot intervals.
- The entire system weighs 172 lbs. and can be transported easily.
Guardian Transport Cart for quick and light warning line transportation
Both our Folding Warning Line System and our Sentinel Flat Warning Line System are sturdy and portable. However, we know that there are sometimes where you need to pack up a job site and move it quickly. To make our movable warning line systems even easier to move, we offer the Guardian Transport Cart for quick and light warning line transportation.
You can purchase the cart empty for use with warning line equipment you already own, or you can purchase it loaded with new warning line stanchions and rope.
The Guardian Transport Cart
- Holds nine of our Folding Warning Line stanchions in its upright storage section
- Holds 300 feet of warning flag line in the reel that’s built in
- With angled handles and a front-end balance bar, this cart is not only an effective transport tool
- Makes the ideal storage rack for the warning line system when you’re not using it